IT Applications Programmer
Eurobank, one of the most innovative banks in the South Eastern Europe region with presence in 6 countries, has embarked on a Digital transformation journey to make Eurobank the most technologically advanced financial group in Greece and S.E. Europe. Information Technology plays a key enabling role in this journey, helping our business evolve in a streamlined, yet dynamic and agile fashion. With this aim, we are looking for IT Applications Programmers with a strong engineering & business culture and a strong emphasis on customer-centric design to create the technological future of the organization! If you are a tech enthusiast and skillful Programmer and you want to be part of a high-caliber team, this is the right place to be!
- Interprets the application design to develop a suitable application in accordance with customer needs
- Collaborates with other IT technology units to improve the quality, usability, resilience of deliverables
- Adapts existing solutions, Codes, debugs, tests and documents and communicates product development stages
- Selects appropriate technical options for development such as reusing, improving or reconfiguration of existing components
- Validates results with user representatives, integrates and commissions the overall solution
- Integrates hardware, software or sub system components into an existing or a new system
- Takes into account the compatibility of existing and new modules to ensure system integrity, system interoperability and information security
- Constructs and executes systematic test procedures for ICT systems or customer usability requirements to establish compliance with design specifications
- Ensures meeting of internal, external, national and international technology standards; including health and safety, usability, performance, reliability or compatibility
- Produces documents and reports to evidence certification requirements
- Ensures that functions and features are documented in an appropriate way. Ensures that existing documents are valid and up to date
Note that not all of the skills/tools in the SKILLS REQUIRED section are necessary. At least one of them is though.