Back End developer (LAMP)
Syncbnb.com is looking for a passionate web developer to join our team. We are developing a system to assist property owners handle their listings across multiple channels (Airbnb, Expedia, Booking.com, etc). Main language of the system is PHP and we are currently using the Symfony framework. Our headquarters are in Athens, Greece.
- Hands-on web development experience in a professional environment
- Excellent verbal/written and interpersonal skills in English.
- Strong foundations in PHP and design patterns.
- Some experience in Symfony or any other PHP framework.
- Experience working with Linux and the LAMP stack.
- Ability to work with GIT.
We love people that
- Take pride in their code.
- Deeply care about users and their experience.
- Love unit and integration tests.
- Live to build things.
- Are willing to learn and expand their knowledge.
- Try to follow best software development practices.
Team: 11-19 employees
Syncbnb is a calendar synchronization tool for vacation rental home owners that want to list their property on multiple channels and need a tool to help them avoid double bookings. We employ cutting edge software, machine learning and human quality assurance, to ensure 100% success rate in updating calendars, offering a solution to the most important problem of current channel managers.