Full-stack Software Engineer
We are looking for qualified Full-Stack software engineers to join our IT team.
As a Full-Stack software engineer, you will be responsible for building the ‘client-side’ and the ‘server-side’ of our web applications. You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
If you’re interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
Ultimately, you should be able to create a functional and attractive digital environment for our company, ensuring great user experience.
- Proven work experience as a Full-Stack software engineer 3+ Years
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Proficiency in Python
- A huge plus if you have experience with Ruby on Rails
- Familiarity with React
- Strong OO design and programming skills
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- Hands on experience with markup languages
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- Google Cloud Platform
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- Able to work with an international team
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Competitive salary depended on the experience and knowledge base
- Pleasant and flexible working environment
Team: 6-10 employees
Good News Services is an IT as a Service company that builds great software engineering teams in a pleasant and flexible working environment, inspiring the analysis and design of software development for People and Society. Good News Services has an experient core team based in Athens, Greece, that can carry out large scale software engineering projects. Our latest project based in NY has already received $5M in seed funding from Betaworks and Techstars Ventures.