React Native Mobile Developer
We are looking for a qualified Mobile developer to join our Engineering team. You will be working with our engineers to develop and maintain high quality mobile applications.
As a Mobile developer, you’ll collaborate with internal teams to develop functional mobile applications, while working in a fast-paced environment.
Ultimately, you should be able to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications and also support legacy applications.
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Liaise with Product development team to plan new features
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Proven work experience as a Mobile developer 3+ years
- In-depth knowledge of React Native
- Knowledge of Amazon Cloud services
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- Able to work with an international team
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Competitive salary depended on the experience and knowledge base
- Pleasant and flexible working environment
Team: 6-10 employees
Good News Services is an IT as a Service company that builds great software engineering teams in a pleasant and flexible working environment, inspiring the analysis and design of software development for People and Society. Good News Services has an experient core team based in Athens, Greece, that can carry out large scale software engineering projects. Our latest project based in NY has already received $5M in seed funding from Betaworks and Techstars Ventures.